Paul Ryan promises GOP will cut Obama’s spending by more than $4 trillion
Lon Jimmes
2011-04-04 22:17:00 UTC
HEADLINE: Paul Ryan promises GOP will cut Obama’s spending by more
than $4 trillion

OVERVIEW: Paul Ryan promises that the GOP will be able to cut Obama's
extreme spending by more than $4 trillion.

LINK: http://www.examiner.com/american-politics-in-vancouver/paul-ryan-promises-gop-will-cut-obama-s-spending-by-more-than-4-trillion
Tom McDonald
2011-04-04 23:26:36 UTC
Post by Lon Jimmes
HEADLINE: Paul Ryan promises GOP will cut Obama’s spending by more
than $4 trillion
OVERVIEW: Paul Ryan promises that the GOP will be able to cut Obama's
extreme spending by more than $4 trillion.
LINK: http://www.examiner.com/american-politics-in-vancouver/paul-ryan-promises-gop-will-cut-obama-s-spending-by-more-than-4-trillion
So Obama has added $13 trillion to the national debt. And Ryan is going to
cut $4 trillion from the budget.

Odd that no time span is given, since the most out-there projections suggest
that the increase in the national debt in the coming budget would be less
than $2 trillion--nowhere near the $13 trillion fantasy of this winger
Canuck scribbler.

And over what period is the $4 trillion Ryan wants to cut to be cut? No data
given.

What a schlock piece of non-reporting.
Tom
Jarbidge
2011-04-05 00:33:46 UTC
Post by Tom McDonald
And over what period is the $4 trillion Ryan wants to cut to be cut? No
data given.
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2011/0404/Government-shutdown-
Friday-Why-Tuesday-could-be-crucial.

Rep. Paul Ryan will release a 'dramatic' budget for 2012 Tuesday that
looks to cut $4 trillion over 10 years.
Tom McDonald
2011-04-05 00:02:43 UTC
Post by Jarbidge
Post by Tom McDonald
And over what period is the $4 trillion Ryan wants to cut to be cut? No
data given.
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2011/0404/Government-shutdown-
Friday-Why-Tuesday-could-be-crucial.
Rep. Paul Ryan will release a 'dramatic' budget for 2012 Tuesday that
looks to cut $4 trillion over 10 years.
Thanks. That's what I figured. Sort of an important piece of information to
leave out, nicht wahr?
Tom
Jarbidge
2011-04-05 02:39:11 UTC
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Jarbidge
Post by Tom McDonald
And over what period is the $4 trillion Ryan wants to cut to be cut?
No data given.
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2011/0404/Government-shutdown-
Friday-Why-Tuesday-could-be-crucial.
Rep. Paul Ryan will release a 'dramatic' budget for 2012 Tuesday that
looks to cut $4 trillion over 10 years.
Thanks. That's what I figured. Sort of an important piece of information
to leave out, nicht wahr?
Why are you speaking German? I'm an American.

And did you want him to go for the whole 14 trillion at once?
Tom McDonald
2011-04-05 01:49:56 UTC
Post by Jarbidge
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Jarbidge
Post by Tom McDonald
And over what period is the $4 trillion Ryan wants to cut to be cut?
No data given.
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2011/0404/Government-shutdown-
Friday-Why-Tuesday-could-be-crucial.
Rep. Paul Ryan will release a 'dramatic' budget for 2012 Tuesday that
looks to cut $4 trillion over 10 years.
Thanks. That's what I figured. Sort of an important piece of information
to leave out, nicht wahr?
Why are you speaking German? I'm an American.
Some of us are interested in the rest of the world.
Post by Jarbidge
And did you want him to go for the whole 14 trillion at once?
What $14 trillion would that be?
Tom
Jarbidge
2011-04-05 03:09:52 UTC
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Jarbidge
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Jarbidge
Post by Tom McDonald
And over what period is the $4 trillion Ryan wants to cut to be cut?
No data given.
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2011/0404/Government-shutdown-
Friday-Why-Tuesday-could-be-crucial.
Rep. Paul Ryan will release a 'dramatic' budget for 2012 Tuesday that
looks to cut $4 trillion over 10 years.
Thanks. That's what I figured. Sort of an important piece of
information to leave out, nicht wahr?
Why are you speaking German? I'm an American.
Some of us are interested in the rest of the world.
We're not discussing the "rest of the world" herein, are we?

Did you hope to spin your way out of a Godwins law violation, turd?
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Jarbidge
And did you want him to go for the whole 14 trillion at once?
What $14 trillion would that be?
Our national debt of course, shithead.

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/
Phlip
2011-04-05 02:48:32 UTC
Post by Jarbidge
Our national debt of course, shithead.
http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/
$13 trillion of which was racked up while a Bush was in the White
House.
Post by Jarbidge
Post by Phlip
And it says "e pluribus unum" on your dollar bills - in some foreign
language. How about that?
You see some parallel between German and coin motto latin?
What a nithing.
Gray Ghost
2011-04-05 02:59:20 UTC
Post by Phlip
Post by Jarbidge
Our national debt of course, shithead.
http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/
$13 trillion of which was racked up while a Bush was in the White
House.
Err, Bullshit.
Post by Phlip
Post by Jarbidge
Post by Phlip
And it says "e pluribus unum" on your dollar bills - in some foreign
language. How about that?
You see some parallel between German and coin motto latin?
What a nithing.
You're the dolt that didn't get it.
--
Herman Cain for President! http://hermancain.com/
If you don't support him you are a Racist!!

Remember Desert One, Carter 0? Ain't it sad to wish that Obama had as much
ambition but being glad he doesn't knowing he doesn't have THAT much
competence?
Phlip
2011-04-05 02:04:27 UTC
language. How about that?
Jarbidge

Are you drugged up again, turd?
Gray Ghost
2011-04-05 02:58:06 UTC
Post by Phlip
Post by Jarbidge
Why are you speaking German? I'm an American.
And it says "e pluribus unum" on your dollar bills - in some foreign
language. How about that?
It's latin you illiterate dolt. It's not foreign as noone speaks it today.
It is however the root langauge of many of the Eurporean languages and many
words can trace back to latin roots.

Not only that the legal and medical profession are peppered copiously woth
latin terminology.

Are you really this stupid? Really?

competence?
Phlip
2011-04-05 01:55:52 UTC
How many jobs will it fuck up?
Jarbidge
2011-04-05 03:07:22 UTC
How many jobs will a 14 trillion$ and growing deficit kill off, turd?
5950 Dead, 1093 since 1/20/09
2011-04-05 02:32:26 UTC
Post by Phlip
Post by Jarbidge
Rep. Paul Ryan will release a 'dramatic' budget for 2012 Tuesday that
looks to cut $4 trillion over 10 years.
How many jobs will it fuck up?
Quite a few. But it will privatize Medicare for everyone under the age
of 55.
--
Information has never been so free. Even in authoritarian countries
information networks are helping people discover new facts and making
January 21, 2010
Jarbidge
2011-04-05 03:51:34 UTC
Post by Phlip
How many jobs will it fuck up?
Quite
Dishonest editing nuked.

Fuck off and DIE you fat, fugly Canuck turd.
Gray Ghost
2011-04-05 02:54:32 UTC
Post by Phlip
Post by Jarbidge
Rep. Paul Ryan will release a 'dramatic' budget for 2012 Tuesday that
looks to cut $4 trillion over 10 years.
How many jobs will it fuck up?
How many "shovel ready" jobs were there?

competence?
Phlip
2011-04-05 01:55:22 UTC
Post by Tom McDonald
LINK:http://www.examiner.com/american-politics-in-vancouver/paul-ryan-prom...
So Obama has added $13 trillion to the national debt. And Ryan is going to
What a schlock piece of non-reporting.
It's the Examiner. If they told the truth about Bush's trillions of
war debts, then they wouldn't get subsidies from the right wing noise
machine.
Jarbidge
Circle jerk alert.
Gray Ghost
2011-04-05 02:53:47 UTC
Post by Tom McDonald
LINK:http://www.examiner.com/american-politics-in-vancouver/paul-ryan-
rom...
Post by Tom McDonald
What a schlock piece of non-reporting.
It's the Examiner. If they told the truth about Bush's trillions of
war debts, then they wouldn't get subsidies from the right wing noise
machine.
Can you document those subsidies? Specifically? I'll need sources, amounts
and dates.